The ACTAtek allows for the "Door Strike #2" relay/contact to be used to activate an external bell or alarm.
The following instructions will demonstrate the use of the Bell Schedule feature:
- Log into the ACTAtek's web interface of the unit that you wish to connect the Bell / Buzzer to as a Super Administrator
- Click on the Terminal Status link from the navigation menu
- Find the "Door Strike #2" option and select "Bell Schedule"
- Click on the "Bell Schedule" link from the navigation menu
- Click on the ID number of the unit that will have the bell connected to the "Door Strike #2" relay
- Use the options (below) to "add" the times that you would like the bell to activate. You may also specifiy the duration.
- Repeat the process for each time entry that is required
- Verify the settings by checking the list of active schedules (below)
Wiring the Door Bell
Full deatils of the wiring can be found in the ACTAtek Wiring Manual found here: